- Survived another year of pandemic but suffered an increase 20% increase in loneliness.
- Reduced hair length by 70%.
- Now available for freelance work (Game & Web projects).
- Created 6 new games during the year (available on itch.io).
- Removed 50% hope in the software industry being able to make actual working software (see more).
- Increased morale in the house by 30% by buying a lot of new plants 🌱.
- Killed some plants by forgetting to water them 😭...
- Reduced weight by 30Kg
- Discovered a critical bug in it's genetic material that will cause all future version to suffer from cronic pains / fatigue.
- Started to apply a new patch to avoid the symptoms above. We will see how this goes...
- Made the changelog available on the new website at https://colinbellino.com/changelog.
- Removed 30% hope in humanity and increased loneliness by 50% due to a regression in 2020 (might fix later).
- Increased time spent on Discord by 100%.
- Updated hair color to purple and increased length by 50%.
- Added partial streaming features.
- Created 3 new games during the year (available on itch.io).
- Updated pronouns to He/They.
- New feature added: tired all the time.
- Fixed an issue where Colin would try to have normal sleep schedule...
- Fixed a bug where the same dialog would loop over and over when tired.
- Fixed an issue where Colin had to wear pants to work, no longer an issue.
v2-32 (1989 - 2020)
- Made some undocumented upgrades here and there...
- Fixed a LOT of bugs with the AI.
- First version of Colin, not very useful or stable...